© 2017 - 2020 Tech SNA • All Rights Reserved •
Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 New Era Global Version Update for Android
PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik 1.0.0 New Era Global Version Update for Android (arm64-v8a) (Android 10+)
Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 New Era Global Version Update for Android. PUBG Mobile 1.0 has finally hit the global servers, and players are all excited to play the new map and game modes.
The latest version of PUBG Mobile will bring many changes, including the much-awaited Erangel map and the new Halloween Infection mode, which will be added into the game in the next month.
However, the PUBG mobile 1.0 Update has a file size of 1.8 GB which is applicable for Android Devices. For newer players, the scale of the sport is going to be approximately 2.27 GB.
“The update will start to roll out at 23:00 UTC and should be fully rolled out on Android by 03:00 UTC.”
How to Download and Install PUBG Mobile 1.0 New Era
Note – if you haven’t enabled it yet. Head to settings then Safety and privacy and now, install from unknown sources.
Follow the steps given below to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.0:
Step 1: Download the APK file from the link given above.
Step 2: Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option if you haven’t done it already. You can enable it by following these steps: Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
Step 3: Install the downloaded APK file.
Step 4: After the installation is complete, Please open your PUBG Mobile app.
Step 5: After downloading the all resource file are successful download, you can enjoy playing the game.
If you encounter an error message stating that there was an error parsing the message, consider redownloading the APK file and follow the same steps.
PUBG Mobile 1.0 New Era Global Version Update Change Log
- All-new Visuals
Updated the sky, land, water, and vegetation to be more realistic and detailed
- Building Changes
Changed the structure of some buildings.
- Large Resource Point Changes
- Mylta Power: Mylta Power has been remodeled with a new building layout to make resource points closer to one another for more unexpected developments in battle.
- Quarry: Improved the terrain structure, adjusted the layout of buildings, added 7 new large warehouses and added landing points for even more looting options.
- Prison: Adjusted the terrain structure to add more walls in the surroundings. Adjusted some building layouts to give everyone new tactical options.
- Adjustments to other resource points in the Play Zone: Added a number of resource points in the Play Zone.
- New Map Elements
Added trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks, and constructions as cover to create a more compelling battlefield atmosphere across Erangel which will make new tactics and strategies possible.
- Building Structure Changes
Adjusted the structure of some urban areas to give players an even better experience when attacking and defending. Some buildings now feature basements, and players will have to smash the wooden door of the basements with their weapons before they can enter.
- New firearm: M1014
- All-new semi-automatic shotgun. Load up to 7 rounds for outstanding close-quarters combat experience.
- It can be equipped with the Shotgun Muzzle or Bullet Loop attachment and is currently the most efficient Shotgun to use in combat.
- Ammo can be manually reloaded which allows everyone to adapt to emergencies that might catch you by surprise.
- Only appears on Livik on the Classic Battle Royale Map and Arena, along with other shotguns.
- Visual Effects Improvements
- Improved accuracy of rock textures with smoother graphics.
- Improved display of water textures with smoother graphics.
- Improved display of details when Monster Truck is seen from a distance.
- Improved display of waterfalls with smoother graphics.
- Improved close-up display of waterfalls.
- Improved effects during landing.
- New firearm: M1014
- Stage Balancing Adjustments
- Reduced advantages of the scaffolding opposite the waterfall.
- Increased water depth above the waterfall.
- Slightly increased the density of vegetation in the upper left area.
- The large boat is replaced with a speedboat, which refreshes, and can be used in narrow waterways.
- Minor changes to supply drops.
- Adjusted grass distribution.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed bugs with clipping, floating objects, and gaps in the terrain.
- Fixed a problem with Monster Truck becoming stuck in walls.
- Fixed a problem with trees disappearing.
Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay
- Some mysterious Energy Towers survived the Implosion and remain on Erangel. Players will be able to redeem supplies at these Energy Towers by meeting certain conditions in combat.
- During the event, players have a chance to enter this mode during Erangel matchmaking in Classic Mode.
We hope this post helped you to find out the Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 New Era Global Version Update for Android.
We love to hear your comments on this article. Please feel free to leave any comments here.
Thanks for reading this article.