© 2017 - 2020 Tech SNA • All Rights Reserved •
Jio Pos Plus v12.4.1 App Download Latest Version. Jio POS Plus App is used by Jio Retailers to Recharge Jio Numbers, New Sim Card Activation, Aadhar Ekyc, Jio Device Order – Like Blank Sim Card, JIP Future Phone, LYF Smartphone & Much More. You would have seen that many retailers have a unique app called Jio POS Plus to recharge our Jio number. You may have searched for the same app in the Google Play Store but couldn’t find it. In this post, I will share with you how you can download the Jio POS Plus App & use it.
How To Update Jio POS Plus
We care about our readers that’s why we are going to share how you can Update the Jio POS Plus app yourself. What you need to just follow the below steps.
- Download Airwatch Agent app from Playstore
- After Installation, Open the app
- on the Homepage click on Server Details
- Now, you will be asked to enter the server and group ID.
Simply enter “jio.awds.ril.com” as server and “partners” as group ID.
- Click Continue and give asked permissions
- Now Enter your Airwatch Agent username and password and login into the App
- After Logged in successfully, now click on Managed apps on the Homepage and download the Airwatch agent browser by taping on it. (80% Work done :p )
- On the homepage of Airwatch Agent, Tap on App catalog. You’ll be asked to open it in the browser.
- Just Open it any browser(such as Chrome etc).
- Now You’ll see the list of available apps for Jio Retailers. You’ll see the Jio POS Plus App Latest Version 11.0.3 there. Click on it and confirm Download.
Update Jio Pos Plus App To Latest Version (12.4.1)
- To download Jio Pos Plus App latest version, click here
- Then Select your Gmail account and download the app
- After successful download; if you see any security warning, then Goto Settings and Tap on “Allow Third-Party Apps”
Download Latest Version & Old Version
Most Helpful Links
We hope this post helped you to find out the Jio Pos Plus v12.4.1 App Download Latest Version.
We love to hear your comments on this article. Please feel free to leave any comments here.
If you liked this article, then please share to Social Media Site. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Thanks for reading this.