Chitika Is Shutting Down Effective Immediately
Chitika Is Shutting Down Effective Immediately. One of the popular publisher network Chitika is stopping their business and completely shutting down the service on April 30th, 2019. It was on a sudden note, the 15+ years in business and millions of publisher relationships, Chitika is decided to shut down and closed its business and they did it on a short time frame. On April 17th, midnight as per the Indian time, the company sent emails to its publishers regarding its closure.
It is also mentioned that the closure will be effective on immediate effect. The real reason behind the closure is not yet mentioned, however as per the note, it is clear that they have some issues with the ad exchange partners. Chitika published the news on their blog and the possible steps that can be taken next. But the closing of one of the popular ad network does not seem to be good news for a large number of publishers in the world.
What to do next?
- All the Chitika publishers need to remove their code from the websites on or before April 30th, 2019. The code will not work after that.
- Any Chitika ad code or other calls to Chitika ad services after this time period will cease to operate.
- All the earnings of the publishers after March 1st, 2019 will not be paid. As per the details, the company has terminated the contract with its main ad exchange partner and the money earned after March 1st, 2019 has been returned to the partner network. As a result, all the amount earned by the Chitika users after March 1st, 2019 will not be paid.
- All the earnings until February 28th, 2019 will be paid on April 30th, 2019 as per their payment terms as the final payment.
Chitika Is Shutting Down Effective Immediately! If you have any additional questions?
- You may contact Chitika using this form