Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 55-Inch Launched With 4K HDR Smart TV
Today Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 55-Inch Launched With 4K HDR Smart TV in China. It comes with PatchWall, a UI layer on top of the Android OS that’s based on deep learning AI voice assistant technology and also has Dolby and DTS Audio.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4S has a more premium metal frame design and also comes with multi-purpose Mi Remote Control, which also has infrared in addition to Bluetooth to work with most appliances such as setup box. It has Mi Touch that replaces traditional navigation buttons so you can use gestures to control your TV. It also has Speech Recognition for voice control.
The Mi TV 4S uses a 55-inch IPS LCD panel with 4K resolution (3840×2160 pixels). 178-degree viewing angle, HDR content playback. The panel features direct backlighting, 60Hz refresh rate, and 8ms response time & it’s powered by a quad-core Amlogic Cortex clocked at 1.5GHz and paired with 750Mhz Mali 450 GPU. The TV comes with a 2GB of RAM and a modest 8GB of internal memory. Connectivity options on the Mi TV 4S 55-inch include WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3xHDMI, 2xUSB and an Ethernet port. That apart, the TV also offers an RF cable input and an S-PDIF port. The device supports HDR 10, HLG, H264 and other popular video playback formats.
Mi TV 4S 55-inch: Specifications
- Screen: 55-inch (Diagonally), IPS LCD, Direct Backlight, 4K resolution (3840×2160 pixels), HDR, 8ms Response Time, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 178-Degree Viewing Angle
- Audio: 2×8-watt Stereo Speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS, DTS HD
- Ports: 3×HDMI (with ARC), 1×Optical Audio Port, 1×RF Cable, 1×Ethernet, 2×USB, 1×S-PDIF
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Remote Control: Bluetooth Voice Remote Control
- Software: PatchWall UI, AI Voice Assistant, Mi Video Player
- Processor: Amlogic SoC (64-Bit 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-Core CPU + Mali-450 GPU @ 750Mhz)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM
- Mounts & Stands: Table Stand, Wall Mount
- Price: CNY 2,999
- Availability: Mi Fan Festival Sale on 3rd April 2018