© 2017 - 2020 Tech SNA • All Rights Reserved •
World 8 Most Famous Brands Using Magento. When it comes to the professional online store, Magento is the brand that comes first in the mind. It was launched on 31 March 2008 and is regarded as the best open-source system designed just for the purpose of e-commerce. Though it is regarded as a bit complex and needed gradual learning.
Magento is not just a kind of platform but it has emerged as the best platform where large companies prefer to invest in considering it the right platform. Moreover, the major motto is that it brings the virtual structure for e-commerce.
Do you know that Magento always puts it first on the list when it comes to bringing the brand to the world of e-commerce securely and efficiently?
- Nike – When it comes to buying sportswear, shoes, etc., Nike is the first name that comes to mind. There is no doubt that Nike is a well-established brand indeed. The world’s most valuable and reputed American shoe is also using the Magento platform. According to the study, it was valued in 2015 at $26 billion, which made Nike dominate 95% of the basketball market in the US.
- 3M – And 3M Company is regarded as a trustworthy American Mega-Corporation keeps introducing a wide array of products available in a variety of areas. Magento development companies say that they are also using the Magento Platform in order to take eCommerce business to the next level.
- Liverpool FC – Liverpool – FC is also quite popular and has been impressing the customers for a long time. And this largest football team in the world is also having its site on Magento.
- Samsung – Does Samsung need any sort of introduction since it is already quite popular indeed? The South Korean giant of electronic devices is already quite popular for its amazing products. When it comes to television and smartphones, Samsung makes you have amazing options equipped with incredible features. Saying it would not be wrong that it is also called a strong competitor of Samsung. It has its own well-managed official site based on the platform Magento.
- Ford – And Ford is next on the list already making a huge buzz at the forefront. We all know how popular Ford is. In Auto Industries, Ford is known on a great level. The early twentieth century established company is going with the Magento platform for its online platform. Ford was named after Henry Ford and made a record of incredible 6.63 million vehicles sold in 2015 alone.
- Lenovo – Lenovo again is a quite popular name at the forefront making a huge buzz introducing its amazing products. Do you know Lenovo is also using Magento for its eCommerce store? Lenovo comes up with hardware as well as electronic devices such as desktops, workstations, laptops, etc. Magento development companies in the USA also collaborate that Lenovo also had its $ 3.2 billion turnovers in the last quarter of 2015.
- Olympus – Olympus is regarded as the Japan-based manufacturer of Cameras, Binoculars, and Video Recorders, etc. Moreover, they are also having their site on Magento introducing their products to their customers in a great way.
- Men’s Health –Men’s Health is also a regarded company located in the US. This company also preferred to go with Magento to accommodate their online shop. According to the Magento development companies in India, they got a great response. They are selling a wide array of products right from hygiene to coffee makers.
Though Magento is a bit complicated to implement, it is a specialized company on the platform. Smart companies do prefer to go with it because of its sophisticated structure. Not only big size but small shops can also go with it.
In The Last –
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go ahead and have a great experience opening your account on Magento. There are so many platforms at the Magento platform that are right form clothing, books, toys, and pet clothes.
We hope this post helped you to find out the World 8 Most Famous Brands Using Magento.
We love to hear your comments on this article. Please feel free to leave any comments here.
Thanks for reading this article.