© 2017 - 2020 Tech SNA • All Rights Reserved •
PUBG Mobile Zombies Mode Update Release Date Confirmed
PUBG Mobile is going to get an update on the 18th of February when the game will be adding the awaited Zombie mode, i.e. the zombie: Survive Till Dawn event mode where the players can fight zombies and also the bosses from the Resident Evil 2 movie. This is a collaboration done by the game developers with the zombie-based movie Resident Evil and the zombies did appear at the player spawn island before the start of the game, indicating that the zombie mode might be coming soon. The Zombies mode also gets an official name, now called Survive Till Dawn.
PUBG MOBILE will be taken offline for maintenance from 12AM to 8AM (UTC) on February 18th. Service may resume sooner or later. Stay tuned!
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) February 16, 2019
The PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 zombies mode release date is February with the game’s servers to be taken down for maintenance from 5:30 am to 1:30 pm IST on February 18. Service may resume sooner or later depending on maintenance progress. The new version will be pushed to Google Play and App Store starting February 19. This was confirmed on the PUBG Mobile Discord and comes after an extended beta for the 0.11.0 update that lasted almost a month.
Tencent has confirmed when PUBG Mobile would receive the much awaited 0.11.0 update.
- Added zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2
- Added Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi
- Added player spaces: it will be available where player information and connections are displayed and you can select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music
- Sanhok available in Arcade – quick match
- Shadows can be disabled under settings
- Past results can be kept up to one month only
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices
Video Source: Gadgets 360 (Youtube Channel)
Keep in mind that the anticipated BC to UC conversion feature as well as PUBG Mobile Prime and Prime Plus subscriptions will be skipping this PUBG Mobile update which seems to be squarely focussed on zombies mode which is a temporary inclusion to the game. What’s more is, the G63C gun may not be added in this update either, though it might be available when killing bots in the Vikendi snow map.
The new update will be rolled out when the game will be in maintenance and the time for that is from 5:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Indian time. The game will start to show the zombie mode only from the 19th of February. Stay tuned for more details, and for the update when you can play this separate mode to kill the zombies along with your squad.