Galaxy Note 9 Release a Big Update and Its Most Unique Feature Update
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Release a Big Update and Its Most Unique Feature Update
The Galaxy Note 9 update comes in the form of software version N960FXXU1ARH5, its only about 270MB and doesn’t come with a whole lot of changelog. The Note already had the August security update out of the box, so the latest update only addresses major camera update. As reported by Sammobile, the latest update bring to the Galaxy Note 9 a most wanted feature that is yet to even hit the Galaxy S9, even though they both have similar camera configuration. Precisely, the update adds a toggle in the Super Slow-mo camera mode to allow users to record either 0.2-second or 0.4-second moments in manual mode.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specification
- Dual Rear Camera – 12MP (F1.5/F2.4) with Dual Aperture and 12MP (F2.4) and front 8MP (F1.7)camera
- 16.2 centimeters (6.4-inch) Super AMOLED Infinity Display with 18.5:9 display ratio and capacitive touchscreen with QHD+ resolution
- Android v8.0 Oreo operating system with Exynos Octa-core processor, 8GB RAM, 512GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB and dual-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
You should be prompted with the update as soon as your newly booted Galaxy Note is connected, otherwise, you can check for the update from Settings > Software update if you do not receive a download prompt.