© 2017 - 2020 Tech SNA • All Rights Reserved •
Download Sneher Paras (স্নেহের পরশ) App for West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief & Corona Sahayata Scheme. পশ্চিমবঙ্গ অভিবাসী কর্মী ত্রাণ ও করোনার সহায়তা স্কিমের জন্য স্নেহের পরশ অ্যাপ্লিকেশনটি ডাউনলোড করুন.
Sneher Paras App Download Apk for COVID-19 Rs 1000 Help online Apply– SNEHER Paras App available at the official website for Download to Get benefit of Rs.1000 in Coronavirus Lockdown. West Bengal Government has released the online app for all the worker who is stuck outside the West Bengal State. WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme app is listed on the official website i.e. jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in. The Migrant worker can Apply Online for West Bengal Corona Sahayata Scheme help through Downloading the WB Sneher Parish Sahayata App.
Government of West Bengal
Department of Disaster Management and Civil Defence
Amid this global pandemic over COVID-19 spread, the country is under complete lockdown since 24.03.2020. As a result, many workers of West Bengal who are working in different sectors in other states are stuck in different parts of the country. Due to the sudden halt in the economic activity and loss of livelihood, a large number of these workers are now living in severe conditions without any means of daily sustenance. Their livelihood is seriously affected.
The State Government, in order to provide some financial assistance to these migrant workers who are residents of West Bengal and who are stranded in different parts of the country, has decided to introduce a new scheme, named “SNEHER PARAS”.
Download Sneher Paras (স্নেহের পরশ) App RS ₹1000 Corona Help for West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme
|Government||West Bengal Government|
|Scheme name||Sneher Paras|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Amount Provided||The assistance of 1000 Rs|
|Corona Scheme Launch Date||20 April 2020|
|Last date to apply for the scheme||3rd May 2020|
|Application name||“West Bengal Sneher Paras”|
|WB Help App Direct link||Available Here|
Download Sneher Paras (স্নেহের পরশ) App for West Bengal Migrant Worker
Download West Bengal Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme PDF Application Form
(1) Sneher Pants
Financial assistance of one-time exgratia payment of Rs.1,000/- will be provided under the scheme to such worker who is residents of West Bengal and who is stranded in other parts of the country due to lockdown since 24.3.2020 because of Corona Virus (COVID-19).
(2) Eligibility for the Scheme :
Any worker of the State, who is stranded in other parts of the country due to lockdown since 24.3.2020 because of the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19), will be eligible for the assistance on fulfillment of following conditions:
- The worker is a resident of West Bengal.
- The worker is stranded in other parts of the country and is not able to come back to the State due to suspension of transportation and restrictions imposed on inter-state Such workers shall apply for assistance.
- The applicant has provided details of either or Khadyasathi Number or EPIC Number or Aadhaar Number to prove that he is a resident of West Bengal.
- District Magistrate/Commissioner, KMC is satisfied that the applicant is actually stranded due to outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19) and is a resident of West
(3) How to Apply:
(i) As it is not possible for the migrant workers stranded in other parts of the country to submit a physical application for assistance under the scheme, the state government has decided to launch a Mobile App named West Bengal Sneher Paras. The worker can avail the benefit of the scheme by accessing the Mobile App through his/her mobile.
(ii)The applicant can download the Mobile App by visiting the”GooglePlay store” or from the Jai Bangla link provided on the home page of Government of West Bengal — Egiye Bangla at www.wb.gov.in. and apply by filling in the relevant information.
(iii) The applicant will have to provide the following details :
Documents Required for West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme COVID-19 App
- Details of Khadyasathi Number or EPIC/ Voter ID or Aadhaar card.
- Account details: Bank account details to which the financial assistance will be
- Mobile number
- Details of Local Contact Person: Name, relationship, and contact number of the contact person in West Bengal..
(4) Processing and Approval:
- The application sent by the applicant through Mobile App will be available to the District Magistrates/Commissioner of KMC in the Sneher Paras link in Jai Bangla link provided on the home page of Government of West Bengal — Egiye Bangla at wb.gov.in.
- The District Magistrates/Commissioner of KMC shall conduct verification of each applicant with respect to the authenticity of the eligibility criteria.
- The District Magistrates/Commissioner of KMC after the conduct of verification shall online approve the eligible cases for payment.
- After the approval of the District Magistrates/Commissioner of KMC, the Department of Disaster Management shall generate a payment mandate for payment of the assistance directly to the bank account of the worker.
- An automatic SMS will be generated after the payment and sent to the worker.
(5) Nodal Department:
The Department of Disaster Management, Government of West Bengal will implement the Scheme.
(6) Effective Date:
The Sneher Paras for West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme will come into effect from 20th April 2020 and will remain in force till 3rd May 2020).
We hope this post helped you to find out the Download Sneher Paras (স্নেহের পরশ) App for West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief & Corona Sahayata Scheme.
We love to hear your comments on this article. Please feel free to leave any comments here.
If you liked this article, then please share to Social Media Site. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Thanks for reading this article.